PLAYERS TASKS PRAXIS TEAMS EVENTS
Username:Password:
New player? Sign Up Here
Lincøln
Level 8: 5802 points
Alltime Score: 20858 points
Last Logged In: March 6th, 2017
BADGE: Senator BADGE: INTERREX BADGE: Journey To The End Of The Night Organizer TEAM: Societal Laboratorium TEAM: The Disorganised Guerilla War On Boredom and Normality TEAM: El Lay Zero TEAM: Group Creation Public Badge TEAM: Team Shplank TEAM: The Ezra Buckley Foundation TEAM: SFØ Société Photographique TEAM: SCIENCE! TEAM: SFØ Podcast TEAM: The Ultimate Collaboration Team TEAM: Synaesthetics TEAM: LØVE TEAM: Level Zerø TEAM: Public Library Zero TEAM: SF0 Skypeness! TEAM: INFØ TEAM: AustinZero TEAM: BRCØ TEAM: The Sutro Tower Health and Safety Task Force Justice TEAM: Whimsy TEAM: The Cold War Reenactment Society TEAM: Robots Are Taking Over! TEAM: Team MØXIE! TEAM: Bike TEAM: The Bureau of Introductory Affairs TEAM: SSF0R (Sphores) TEAM: SFØ Academy BART Psychogeographical Association Rank 8: Psychogeographer EquivalenZ Rank 3: Protocologist The University of Aesthematics Rank 7: Professor Humanitarian Crisis Rank 1: Peacekeeper Biome Rank 3: Field Researcher Chrononautic Exxon Rank 2: Futurist Society For Nihilistic Intent And Disruptive Efforts Rank 6: Deconstroyer






15 + 52 points

Get up, Take a shower, Eat Breakfast, Go to work by Lincøln

October 15th, 2009 11:00 PM / Location: 34.225925,-118.3659

INSTRUCTIONS: Do something that you've done more times than you can count, but do it a way that you've never heard of.

I ride my bike everywhere I go (when I'm not working). I have ridden my bike more times than I can count.

I draw. I draw a lot. I used to be an artist. I have drawn more pictures than I can count.

I have never drawn a picture while riding a bike. In fact I've never heard of that ever being done.


Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Sorry for the poor audio quality. Who knew riding a bike with a camera strapped to your head would make so much wind hit the mic?

- smaller

The finished product

The finished product

I know it's not very good, but my full attention wasn't on the drawing. It's good enough. Good enough that I'm not embarrassed.


Here we go

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Download FLV

The sound gets loud and annoying most of this entire video. Sorry. I didn't take the time to squish all of those spikes. Just turn down your volume if you get too annoyed.



11 vote(s)



Favorite of:


Terms

(none yet)

7 comment(s)

(no subject)
posted by Juliette on October 15th, 2009 11:27 PM

Very cool. I am impressed with both your biking and drawing prowess.

(That's better than I draw 98% of the time when I'm sitting still. The other 2% is chance and miracles.)
That's also better than I bike 98% of the time. I'm a balance-failure.

(no subject)
posted by Jellybean of Thark on October 16th, 2009 9:29 AM

High-larious.

(no subject)
posted by artmouse on October 16th, 2009 4:54 PM

YAY BIKE TASKING

p.s. - i am thoroughly amused that your drawing came out looking like you drew a red version of my bike :3
24" front wheels ftw.

(no subject)
posted by rongo rongo on October 21st, 2009 6:56 AM

The wind noise just adds to the suspense. I couldn't watch the whole thing because it made me too worried that you would be run over by a truck. I'm impressed and still a little alarmed.

The head-cam thing was a great idea.

(no subject)
posted by Lincøln on October 21st, 2009 10:39 AM

I'm glad the wind noise adds and doesn't distract.

If you were worried about my safety, then I'm glad you didn't watch the whole thing, as I came real close to getting hit by a bus.

And I'm very happy with the head cam as well. I have big plans for that head cam (more bike tasking!). The base of the head cam is my Interrex helmet that SSI made me. I just made a couple adjustments to it and voilà!

(no subject)
posted by rongo rongo on October 22nd, 2009 10:26 AM

Yay bike tasking! I hope you have a great time and continue not to get hit by buses.

(no subject)
posted by Secret Agent on November 8th, 2009 5:25 PM

Man, I wish I'd learned to ride no-hands that well.
And that I had such amazing luck with traffic lights!