I choose løve.
Løve is undefinable, elusive and
The American Heritage Dictionary has this to say about love:
1. A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude
toward a person, such as that arising from kinship,
recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying
2. A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with
whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and
3. a. Sexual passion.
b. Sexual intercourse.
c. A love affair.
d. A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language.
e. The object of such an enthusiasm: The outdoors is her
4. An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured
5. A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or
attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
6. An expression of one's affection: Send him my love.
7. a. A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language.
b. The object of such an enthusiasm: The outdoors is her
8. Love Mythology
Eros or Cupid.
9. often Love Christianity
A zero score in tennis.
v. loved, lov·ing, loves
1. To have a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and
solicitude toward (a person): We love our parents. I love my
2. To have a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward (a
3. To have an intense emotional attachment to: loves his house.
4. a. To embrace or caress.
b. To have sexual intercourse with.
5. To like or desire enthusiastically: loves swimming.
To have charity for.
7. To thrive on; need: The cactus loves hot, dry air.
To experience deep affection or intense desire for another.
But I just don't think that goes far enough to explaining what Løve is.
It's real close.
But it's not there just yet.
Løve is more than all of that.
I, Lincøln created the group Løve
in the hopes that it would spread beyond our preconceived notion of what love is. I wanted the meaning of løve to grow, to expand. To live a life of it's own. To grow past common love into something great. Løve is so much more. Løve is about respect and openness and vulnerability and contribution and sharing and giving and expression and so many things to so many people. I think by creating the group and letting people associate it with tasks they have done contributes to it's growing and undefinable, elusive and divine nature every time somebody adds it to a task they've completed.
And here's another way I will spread the løve.
If you have done anything, and I mean anything
at all to spread løve, thus contributing to it's undefinable nature, elusiveness or divinity in any way at all, message me or comment here and I will add you as a collaborator on this task and help you help the rest of the community in spreading løve in the form of (at least) 10 more points that you get to spend spreading løve.