Added by Løvlie December 1st 2009 @ 4:14 pm
Write a poem about your favorite place, by only assembling text you find in that place.
1. Go to the place you want to write a poem about.
2. Find some text. E.g. street signs, advertising posters, graffiti, garbage etc.
3. Document the text you find - take pictures, or just note down what you find and where.
4. Cut and paste until you have a poem.
5. Post it here, along with documentation of the texts and the place.
Rules: You may insert three words which are your own (that you have not found on the location).
(Disclaimer: This task is inspired by the textopia research project, textopia.org . If you find it interesting, please put your poem there as well (and a sound recording of it), and a special place in heaven will be reserved for you!)
completions by: gh◌st ᵰⱥ₥ing Whistle Fish The Time Traveler Ty Ødin Prancing Pixie