Teams / The Ørder of the Wild Onion
We are a mystical new order defending New Gotham and the World’s Playground from the overarching Tyranny of sfØ’s secret rules.
We do not promote Anarchy.
We do not promote Desire.
We will win this era. As such we will score more points per player than any other team. One amongst our ranks will end the era with the highest score. This is not a desire.
Someone will die.
A body will be looted.
This Manifesto will change.
Here lie the lies that we shall live by, until the day that we expire
Current MembershipMarkov Walker, Central Processing Unit
Picø, Audio Architect/Troubadour
Samantha Ebay, Indoctrinations Expert
Sass Afrass, La Madre
Likes Music, Youth
Acolyte InductionProspective members entering the Ørder must do the following:
- Live in the Big Onion OR visit the Big Onion and complete a Task with a current member of the Ørder.
- Be approved for a membership by a 3/5ths decision (see below for decision method).
ExcommunicationTo expel a member of the Ørder, the following must be true:
- The player has not played SF0 for a long time, nor shown interest in participating in the group activities of the Ørder.
- The Ørder has approved the expulsion by a 3/5ths decision.
Decision MakingAll decisions will be made according to the following method:
- Each member’s voting weight is proportional to the number of points they have dedicated to the Ørder, minus 5 points for every ØwO Task that member has not voted 5 for.
- As soon as members with enough voting weight to overcome the threshold specified for the particular decision being made have agreed, the decision is made. Other members do not need to be consulted for their votes.
- Each member’s voting weight and the total voting weight of the Ørder will be calculated by the Central Processing Unit. Opponents of a decision may challenge his computation by issuing a corrected computation with an explanation of his error.
OperationsMembers are expected to do the following:
- Pledge your tasks to the Ørder. One may do so by editing your completed (or ongoing) tasks; in the Collaborators and Teams tab of the editing section, stake your love to our wild, wild onions.
- Vote 5 for every ØwO Task.
- Add your exploits to our map.
- Add “ØwO” to your character name.
- Swear off all other team affiliations.