June 28th, 2006 11:00 PM
I did not know who to send it to, but I wanted it to be someone I didn't know very well. Anyway, my mom keeps all the boxes we get so I grabbed one that flips open and started decorating the inside and outside. Then I went through all the clutter in our house and found some fun things to put in the box. Contents are (but are not limited to):
1) very tiny pencil wrapped in pink ribbon with tape that says "unwrap me"
2) muni transfer from february 2004
3) threaded bead necklace (sort of, hard to describe)
4) Canadian cent
Items 1-4 were placed in two tiny bags with stickers saying "evidence bag #....."
5) A bunch of Stash Tea Bags arranged in rainbow color on a string
6) 2 balls with happy faces on them
7) a broken protractor
8) a magnet
9) two amoeba pins joined by a magnet
10) a snapple sticker
11) a very small paper airplane
12) a tiny bag full of tiny rocks
13) a bunch of colored rubber bands!
14) some broken shell pieces
15) a plastic flat bear held by a chain that is attracted to a magnet
16) several empty ink cartridges bound together with electrical tape and a tiny flag made from tape and a toothpick bearing the message: do not launch until 2007, and make and model # (it's a rocket)
17) an ornament made from keychain cards and paperclips
18) a pack of italian tissues wrapped in ribbon with a plastic bracelet around it
The package features lots of drawn pictures and the alphabet and numbers and newspaper cutouts as well as a price tag, a small amount of mathematical equations (from Talkie Walkie, the cd by Air), polka dots, the phrase "two by two, hands of blue" in several places, and stickers...
refer to photos for more, there is too much to list...
as for the boxes inside the box, i took apart the box my ipod came in and used those.