(We've been waiting on Daryl to add scans of ALL our cards here for far too long, and seeing as the task only calls for one, here's the task. It may be updated with further cards later)
1000 cards is a bloody big pile.
But this huge pile led to wonderous things!
And even more singing...
Things which were learnt
• Daryl cannot be moved, even by order of card.
• Jordan believes labour sounds like "blob-blob-lob".
• Kieran is good at stealing watches.
• Paradoxial cards telling Daryl he can't play until he plays a card, are fun.
• Adam is banned from singing in a welsh accent.
• Tesco bags are not fashoinable.
• Tom and Ben would make a bad couple, even if it were for 7 points.
• Adam can't spell.
The final scores
And the select few cards that were the best:
This is damn fun to do, go get some cards and do it yourself!